How to deal with the contact electrode and the electrode why chuck will happen fire, Water Leakage phenomenon?
Fire occurrence phenomenon is due to electrode clamp contact electrode and the electrode holder wall poor local heat generated and metal vapor, caused by arc discharge and burning. In the fire, will make the contact surface of the inner wall of the burning head, if not to take immediate measures to fire burning after the more severe, so as to form a vicious spiral, resulting in cooling water pipe chuck burnthrough, will Water Leakage.
Generally speaking, the reason for the bad internal wall of electrode and electrode chuck is bad:
(1) the contact surface between the electrode and the electrode holder is not smooth;
(2) the contact surface between the electrode and the inner wall of the electrode chuck is coated with copper scraps, dust and the oxidation spatter produced during the smelting process;
(3) the contact surface curvature between the electrode and the electrode chuck is different.
When the fire found after treatment:
(1) for inner wall of portable grinding machine polishing or file file clamp, so that it is flat;
(2) use the wire brush to remove the copper scraps, dust, graphite powder and so on;
(3) when the electrode is removed, the surface of the electrode is oxidized.
If the burn is more severe or even leakage occurs, it should replace the chuck.